Staggering peaks, pristine forest passageways and sparkling glacial lakes
Experiencing Canada with Fresh Tracks Canada
For over 20 years, we have partnered with travel agents to create the most memorable experiences in Canada for travelers from all over the world. As true insiders, proudly based in Vancouver, Canada, we partner with the best experiences across the country and no one knows Canada like we do.
Each and every day of our itineraries is based on real experience – that means knowing the best seat on the train, the hotel with the best views and personal recommendations of our favourite spots in the city.
A Seamless Experience
Whether it is a scenic rail journey through the iconic Canadian Rockies or a romantic escape along the cobblestone streets of Old Quebec, we make all of the arrangements. From the moment you arrive in Canada to your departure, we take care of every detail so that your vacation is a truly enjoyable experience.
Customize Your Trip A Little or A Lot
We work with your travel agent to build your very best vacation in Canada. Tailoring your trip to your preferences, your family’s favourite activities, your bucket-list experiences or your budget, we create a trip made just for you.
OUR BEST OFFER OF THE YEAR
Book your 2015 vacation in Canada by August 31 and take advantage of our 2014 price freeze, free nights, tours and gift cards worth up to $2,400 per couple. Contact your WESTA travel agent for more details.
Our Favourite Canadian Experiences
- Circle the Canadian Rockies By Train (12 days / 11 nights) from $4,647
Take the grand tour through some of Canada's most breathtaking scenery. First, the interior of British Columbia and then the Canadian Rockies aboard the Whistler and Rocky Mountaineer trains.
- Canada Coast to Coast By Train (21 days / 20 nights) from $7,543
Journey through Canada's scenic landscapes on a once in a lifetime rail journey from Vancouver and the Canadian Rockies, to French-speaking Quebec and coastal Halifax.
- Canadian History and Culture By Rail (10 days / 9 nights) from $2,419
Watch the beautiful countryside of Ontario and Quebec roll past your train window. Immerse yourself in the history and culture of the cities with side-trips to the countryside.
"Terms & Conditions:
• Free nights and tours are subject to availability and scheduling. Choose to redeem in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal or Halifax. Cannot be redeemed in Calgary from July 2-12, 2015, and Montreal from June 4-7, 2015.
• Offer applies to double occupancy bookings of 7 nights or more with a minimum of Superior level service.
• Trip is based on the itinerary and inclusions at the time of booking.
• Bookings must be confirmed before August 31, 2014, for travel between May 1 and October 31, 2015.
• Offer excludes the following: custom trips, winter trips, polar bear trips, Great Bear Lodge Adventure trip, Whistler & Sunshine Coast by Land, Sea & Air trip, Canada’s Northwest Pacific Lodges by Land, Sea & Air trip, Mountains & Fjords of Quebec trip, cruises and self-drive trips.
• Added value is awarded based on the category level of the majority of the trip booked. Certain trips will qualify for the maximum value of the promotion ($2,400); other trips may qualify for less. Must be redeemed at the time of booking, unused portions are not redeemable for cash.
• To secure the promotion, a deposit of $500 per person is required at the time of booking. Specific trips may require a higher deposit. The final balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
• This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or be applied retroactively to existing bookings.
• All trip prices are in USD.
• This offer is subject to availability and may be recalled at any time.